Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Assignment #7 The Key to Success

I totally agree with Angela Lee Duckworth's opinion because I have observed my friends. When I was senior high school, I heard that actually top rankings are not very smart, they just worked harder than everybody else. My friends who may be smarter than top rankings or have higher IQ didn't do too well because they only depended on their ability to learn quickly and easily, so they acted like underestimating the subjects. People who have talent may study a certain subject easily, but when they face subject they can't, they tend to give up because they never face any difficulties before. Talented people never recognize the feelings to be unable doing something, so they will give an excuse "I can't because I don't have any talent".

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way.
    Talent just gives you a head start, but hard work makes you finish the race.

    ReplyDelete